About the Project: Access
A.C.C.E.S.S aims to tackle the problem of early school leaving caused by school-related factors, in a preventive and early intervention perspective, reinforcing pedagogical quality and innovation through the improvement of teachers’ skills and the creation of a positive learning environment.
The objectives of this project are:
- Increased Knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of early school leaving;
- Structured a periodic monitoring process for the timely identification and preventive support of students at early school leaving risk;
- Developed skills in teachers in 3 areas:
- Monitoring and support;
- Communication and relationship – facilitating social and emotional learning through classroom climate; establishing a participative, cooperative and motivating learning environment; empathy and conflict management.
- Management and teaching – use teaching methods for the development of critical thinking and creativity, acquire and transfer non-formal education methods in the classroom, acquire tools for systematic reflection and assessment of their teaching practice and impact on the students.
- Strengthened the inter-sectorial territorial cooperation between schools and external subjects according to local contexts;
- Developed multi-professional and transnational learning communities.